ALL UNITS NOW TAKEN
This new courtyard development of 10 high quality, flexible business units (103 sq metres) will allow you to take your business to the next stage. Set in a high profile location on the corner of the Straight Mile and Coldnose Road, Skylon Court is only 5 minutes from the city centre and 3 minutes to the A49 and trunk roads.
The state of the art business space is designed to be flexible to accommodate either office or studio workspace depending upon what you need. Two of the units are double height space - 5.5 metres - and can accommodate an additional mezzanine floor if that is what you want. All the ground floor units have wide double height access doors allowing you to move vehicles and larger equipment easily in and out of the unit.
Key features include:
- 'Easy-in, easy-out' all inclusive licence terms
- High speed broadband
- Good car and van parking ratios and provision for cyclists with a covered store
- Ground floor units have wide double access doors
- High quality, self contained, serviced accommodation with advanced eco-credentials
- Contemporary open-plan office unit will enjoy its own front door, LG7 compliant lighting, with internet and telecommunications facilities wired throughout on a 'plug and play' basis
- Platform lifts to the first floor space
- Generous lobbies and reception areas
- Secure intercom door entry systems
- Showers for those cycling to work and full on-site facilities for disabled persons
- Gas fired central heating
For further information contact Tim Reed, Turner & Co on 01432 276202 firstname.lastname@example.org
Some earlier photos as the development progressed...