Skylon Park is a world-class business landscape, available for immediate development following a £20 million investment in infrastructure.
With a unique defence and security sector focus, building on Hereford’s association with UK special forces as the home of the SAS and nearby Qinetiq and GCHQ, Skylon Park offers a high-quality business space in a parkland setting.
The 72-hectare site of Hereford Enterprise Zone will also welcome pioneering and innovative enterprises from the advanced engineering, food and drink and sustainable technologies sectors to create a vibrant and dynamic business community.
Companies are invited to create their own place within the Masterplan of Skylon Park, giving flexibility for a space which best suits their operations in a central UK and European location.
Developed in a countryside setting with business in mind, Skylon Park and the surrounding area is the ideal place to invest, develop, work and live.
Companies in the Enterprise Zone benefit from:
- Business Rates relief, worth up to £275,000 per business over a five year period
- simplified planning process, with planning already approved for the majority of investors
- superfast broadband
- local business sponsorship & increase in business profile
- help with skills and recruitment
- clustering and supply chain boosts
January 28th, 2013 by admin